- Chicory coffee with coconut milk creamer.
- Motor skills. As in moving freely about. This is a lesson I learned after a brush with paralysis as a young person. Vastly under-appreciated is the ability to stand up or pick up a pencil or speak.
- The comforting natural truth that Huntsman spiders live on the other side of the globe. (Hi Katie!)
- Laptop computers: communicator, filing cabinet, hi-fi, television, photo album, and wallet all in one spot.
- My sister. Who else will chime in on the 97th retelling of the Shetland Pony Reign of Terror?
There are so many things – big and little both – that remind me I live a lucky life. Here are a few more things for which I am quite grateful:
ABout the Blog
A lot of ground gets covered on this blog -- from sailboat racing to book suggestions to plain old piffle.
Trying to keep track? Follow me on Facebook or Twitter or use the RSS option below.