In which the wind stays home.
With two races of the 2013 championship in the scorebooks, and one more needed to complete the minimum for the Flying Scot North American Championships, the race committee hung tough.
Showing restraint and calm, the race committee postponed racing for a couple of hours on shore on Thursday morning. No one was very surprised by the flat conditions, so when the breeze did not appear by 11 am, the AP over A flags went up: Racing postponed until the following day.
About the Blog
A lot of ground gets covered on this blog -- from sailboat racing to book suggestions to plain old piffle.
Trying to keep track? Follow me on Facebook or Twitter or if you use an aggregator, click the RSS option below.
Old school? Sign up for the newsletter and I'll shoot you a short e-mail when there's something new.